Happy Man Crush Monday Book Boyfriend Salute, Readers!
If you follow me on Instagram you know that every Monday I post about a different Book Boyfriend to honor them.
Today, I’m celebrating the newest book boyfriend that I created, Taylor Echols from FRIENDZONE.
About Taylor James Echols:
- Age: 18
- Birthday: November 1st
- Sign: Scorpio
- Sport: Basketball
- Position: Point Guard
- Favorite Food: Milkshakes from Doc’s
- Best Friends: Jordan Stevens, Aiden Walker, Mikayla Hightower
- Lives in: Rescate Canyon, TX
- Job Status: High School Senior
- Relationship Status: Single, doesn’t date only fucks
- Goals: to get into a good college with a good basketball program, play as a starter his freshman year, get drafted into the NBA, make Mikayla Hightower smile
- Fears: being a failure, letting his dad down, being rejected, being seen as weak
- Biggest regret: ruining his friendship with Mikayla in sixth grade, teasing and bullying her and letting others do the same.
- Biggest secret: has been in love with Mikayla his whole life.
- Worst trait: cusses like a fucking sailor
- Best trait: secretly is a softie who would do anything for the people he loves
- Favorite color: blue like Mikayla’s eyes
- On a Friday night you’ll find him: at a Rescate Canyon Party, or playing basketball during the season
- Vices: Sex and alcohol
- To deal with stress: he hits the gym, the bottle, or better yet finds a jersey-chaser to get him off.
- Spontaneous or a planner: Planner. Has a journal that he keeps track of goals, plans, workouts, schedule. Never acts on impulse. Makes a plan and sticks to the fucking plan.
Learn more about Taylor Echols in FRIENDZONE. Out now. Available on Amazon in Kindle and Paperback.
Don’t forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW button near the top of the page before you leave so you never miss a post. Also, follow me on Facebook and Instagram, and Twitter at @shelliewriter.
Join my Facebook Readers Group: Michelle’s Badass Book Babes for sneak peeks at upcoming books and my works-in-progress, join in on fun book release parties, get freebies, and share your love for reading with other bookworms and indie authors.
I hope you enjoyed learning about Taylor Echols, this week’s Man Crush Monday Book Boyfriend!
Until next time,
Write on, Writers!
Leave a Reply