The first month of 2022 is coming to an end. That means it’s time to reassess goals and set new ones for the month of February.
My Goals for January were:
- Reach 3,000 Newsletter Subscribers
- Rewrite and edit half of the Playing for Keeps Chapters
Where I ended up with those goals:
- 1,769 Newsletter Subscribers
- Only 1/4 of Playing for Keeps Chapters edited and rewritten
I’m not gonna lie. I’m pretty disappointed with how my January went, but to be fair I’ve been sick for the last couple of weeks, and there’s not much that can be done about that fact. Trying to write and edit while dealing with COVID-19 symptoms just isn’t ideal.
What I Did to Try to Reach My Goals:
- Participated in 7 Bookfunnel Group Promos
- Asked Instagram and Facebook Followers to Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Made a Vision Board
- Started using planners, journals, and habit trackers
- Tried to do my editing and rewriting as many days as I was feeling up to it
- Began blogging more frequently
So, now what are my goals for February 2022?
Well, being me, and being the way that I am, of course I’m trying to go even bigger for February.
- 4,000 newsletter subscribers
- Finish editing and rewriting Playing for Keeps. Send off to editor for final edits and proofreading.
- Publish 2 Kindle Vella Episodes.
- 1,500 TikTok Subscribers
- Five more Playing for Keeps Preorders
- Journal, Habit Track, and use Planners Every Day
- Publish 4 blog posts
- Send out two newsletters
Why Am I Setting Monthly Goals When I Already Have Yearly Goals?
Monthly goals connect me to my year’s purpose and are the stepping stones to achieving my yearly goals. Each month, I break down the big projects I’m working on and goals that I hope to achieve into goals I believe I can achieve in thirty days or less, making incremental progress towards the things that really matter to me this year. I set my monthly goals, from my yearly goals and working backwards. I take my yearly goals, break them down into quarterly goals, and then into monthly goals from there.
What are some of your goals for February? Leave a comment and tell me what you are hoping to accomplish in the next month. How did you do meeting your January Goals? Let me know!
Don’t forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW button near the top of the page before you leave so you never miss a post. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and join my Facebook Readers’ Group: Michelle’s Literary Rebels. And I would love it if you’d consider subscribing to my newsletter, thereby helping me to achieve one of my February Goals!
Until next time, my friends!